Let's Organise Your Pantry

Ok, so here it goes, goodbye Clutter, hello Label maker.




Ill be honest, Our Pantry around a year ago was getting out of Control! Open packets, sale items, spices used just once, there was stuff every where!

I would feel at least every month I would need a whole day to re organise, throw things out and just make it look tidy again. Only for it to all happen again the next month, and so the cycle continued.

I'm going to share with you all a few tips that got our Pantry Back on track, and for some of us organised freaks out there, there is no better feeling!! haha

TIME- Invest in some time to scroll through Pinterest to get an Idea of what kind of look you like, and what will work with your Pantry space.
Glass Jars/ Plastic Containers, sizes.  Theres lot of cool ideas out there


LABEL MAKER- I personally liked the Retro, Kind of Vintage look. So I went with a DYMO Embossed Label Maker, you can pick these up most places these day's. Kmart, Office Works, Ebay, along with the tape required too. There generally around the $20-$25, + Tape.


JARS- I went with a Classic IKEA KORKEN Clear Glass Jar, in 3 different sizes. They must have thought I was crazy walking out of that place with 30 glass jars!! haha. I love being able to see whats inside, and that way it's much easier when your low in supplies.












LAZY SUSAN- This is great in the Corner Cupboards, we put all of our Condiments on these, and spin them around for easy access. Also great in the fridge too. Once again Kmart, IKEA will sell these.


SHOE RACK- Yes a shoe rack,  I originally was on the hunt for one of these for my daughters arts and crafts, and then decided I would use it for all of the 'extra" spice packets I had around. I just popped in on the door of my pantry, once again its clear so you can see right through it.



Hope this all helps getting you started on your newly Organised Kitchen Pantry!!!


Comments

Popular Posts